Saturday, January 13, 2007

25 to 24!



When I met my husband, he had a teeny tiny television and didn't have cable. Needless to say after marrying me, he now has an enormous television & likes to DVR. But, there are still only two television programs that my darling hubby has to watch live: one is USC football & the other is 24. I have to agree with him on both counts! 24 is one of the best shows on the air. The acting and plot lines are amazing. You really don't want each episode to end. Kiefer Sutherland was always on my list of great underrated actors who deserved to be more famous than they were (James Spader was on that list too, before he landed Boston Legal). If you haven't succumbed to the lure of 24, tomorrow is your chance. Each season of 24 is "self contained" and the new season starts Sunday night at 8:00 on Fox. Trust me, after watching the 2 hour premiere episode on Sunday & another 2 hour episode on Monday, you'll be hooked too.

1 comment:

alex said...

hi! can you tell me what the show is about please. My brother watch it and during the christmas holiday I wanted to watch an episode him but he refused. He told me I had to watch all the previous episodes before. Is it that hard to understand? because it looks interresting so I'd like to see 24. And I have the cable for 2 weeks so...
ps: now with the cable I have MTV so I watched Laguna Beach, you remember, couple weeks ago I asked you what it was!
bye ;)