Friday, January 12, 2007

Flushed Away?




I know most of you are going to think this is another crazy invention, but I think it's kind of cool. Someone has invented a toilet /aquarium! As a mom to boys, I am convinced they would love this. It can also be adapted to house lizards & other reptiles. I'm sure many of you have had bad luck with gold fish (Who hasn't?). I've had over 100 goldfish in my life (usually won at one of those carnival ping pong ball toss booths) & they almost always die within a week. Let me recommend a fresh water fish that lives for years & thrives on neglect: Japanese Fighting Fish (or Bettas). If you feed them once a week, and change their water every few months they'll live for years!

3 comments:

alex said...

I think it's really funny, I like this idea!! lol and wouold be a good way to have goldfish for once in my life!
Oh, and when you say tha all your goldfish didn't lived for a long time, I know that but for chicks! lol only one was strong enough to live more than a week! and he saw a lot of things (he felt of a wall of a 1 meter high and he landed in a barbecue but I wanted to wash him (I was only 2!) but I drown him by accident!! rest in peace! lol)

Kat said...

That's a pretty cool thing but I think it would freak me out to ever have to use one.

It's true about goldfish they never survive long - I think my record for keeping one alive in about a month.

Brophtron said...

Interesting invention, though I think the toilet seat is already available off-the-shelf - some friends in LA already have it or something incredibly like it.

You mention the fighting fish being OK if you change the water - not a problem if they're in the toilet tank, right? Then again, there must be something that keeps them separate - otherwise you'd flush the fish away!