Monday, October 19, 2009

Hell's Kitchen!


I love a good haunted house! Our neighborhood has a fun Halloween event and this year we've decided to add a Haunted Kitchen. I'm in charge, so I'm calling on all my creative friends to send me your great ideas! I've come up with some scary "menu" items: Mice-A-Roni, Hot Apple Spider, Spaghetti and Eyeballs & for dessert a nice slice of Frosted Chocolate Snake! We also got lucky because one of our neighbors produced the Halloween movies, so we have access to some cool props and costumes. I'm thinking that we stick with the kitchen theme and have people dressed like scary chefs, waitresses, etc.
We'll have a less scary version early in the night for the younger kids and a teenage version later on. Any suggestions on how to totally transform a banquet room catering kitchen?

4 comments:

Glyn said...

Every thing my wife cooks is scary!

Mike Barer said...

Did you ever go as a witch? (wink)

Infoseeker said...

Erin-how did the party go? I'm from NZ and we only get into Halloween in a small way. The kitchen photo was too scary for me!
I have recently resigned from my job and decided to watch the boxed DVD set of Bewitched. (only half way thru so far there are so many). I espeiclaly enjoyed the commentary sections at the end from you and William Asher etc.
I have been looking at the internet to catch up on each individual and want happened to them. I am most impressed with what you have achieved. How did you do it all-I'm only one year older than you and you put me to shame!
All the best. Heather

Digital Flower Pictures said...

Hope you had a frightfully good time.