Monday, January 23, 2012

Showered With Gifts

One of the wonderful advantages of being 'semi-famous' is being invited to Gifting Suites. In the days leading up to virtually every awards ceremony (Golden Globes, Emmys, Academy Awards, etc.), Gifting Lounges pop up all over town at hotels & sound stages. The Suites are a win/win situation for everyone involved. The companies are able to get their products in the hands of some high profile folks & in return the celebrities are gifted with some fabulous items! Over the years, I've gotten game systems, toys, bikes & adorable clothes for my kids & some wonderful things for myself & husband too. I'm more than happy to wear the items to red carpet events & when I tell the company owners that I love their products, I MEAN IT! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!

2 comments:

MoopDaddy said...

That's great to know Erin! I'll be at the Grammy's doing just that, presenting and giving away Grab 'N Pours to people just like you. Maybe I'll see you there. SLS Hotel, Wednesday Feb 8th

international news local news said...

That's really great